About this blog

Angelmake's blog is a multi information blog that want to bring some information, joke, entertainment and many more interesting topic and article to all the reader. I hope you will make some time for yourself to relax on reading my blog. I will try my best to post as many interesting article as I can to make you happy. Hope you like it.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Chapter 1 Respiration Part 2

Summary

Respiration chapter divided into 3 categories:
  1. Human Breathing Mechanism
  2. Transport of Oxygen in Human Body
  3. Importance of a healthy Respiratory System

HUMAN BREATHING MECHANISM (Respiratory System)
Main Organ: -
  1. Nasal Cavity
  2. Trachea
  3. Bronchus
  4. Lungs
  5. Ribcage
  6. Diaphragm
TRANSPORT OF OXYGEN IN HUMAN BODY - Diffusion

IMPORTANCE OF A HEALTHY RESPIRATORY SYSTEM:
  1. Harmful substances: Nicotine, Tar, Sulphur Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Haze
  2. Effects of Smoking on the Lungs
  3. Diseases of Respiratory System

No comments: